Make our mission possible
We Applaud our donors!
The McComb-Bruchs Performing Arts Center depends greatly on your gifts to support its operations and efforts to bring great live entertainment to your PAC for students and the community. We invite you to consider a donation at whatever level you feel comfortable with.
Club Name Donation Range
Conductors’ Club $500 and up
Concert Masters’ Club $250-$499
First Chair Club $100-$249
Performers’ Club $50-$99
Associates’ Club $25-$49
Friends’ Club $10-$24
Donations may be made by mail, in person at the Box Office or online using the link under the image.
Area businesses provide a great deal of financial support to the PAC. Shows simply couldn’t be provided to the community without the support of these local businesses.
In return for a financial sponsorship a business receives the following.
- Sponsors receive extensive exposure in regional print and radio ads.
- Sponsors are featured on the cover of the sponsored show program.
- Sponsors appear in every show program for the season.
- Sponsors are featured on the PAC website.
- Sponsors receive two complimentary tickets and 20% off additional tickets to the sponsored show for clients and friends.
- Sponsors receive 10% off tickets to any PAC show during the season for clients and friends.
Exclusive Sponsorship and Co-Sponsorship rates are available. Contact us for additional information.
Why is planned giving important to the Pac?
Sometimes called legacy gifts, these donations have the potential to help sustain an organizations’ budget and future. Successful planned-giving programs enable the PAC to receive significant gifts from donors who may not have the ability to give sizable amounts of cash right away. Such gifts are received in a one-time gift or over time. Gifts are used for replacing items and to help defray general operating expenses. An estate planning attorney could be consulted to assist with a plan.
*The McComb-Bruchs Performing Arts Foundation (McPAC) is associated with the McComb-Bruchs PAC and is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. If desired, a donation may be made to McPAC, Inc. to satisfy federal tax exempt requirements.
The McComb-Bruchs PAC is always looking for volunteers! As a community-based, non-profit organization, the PAC relies on volunteers for a variety of tasks integral to the operation of the theater and its performances.
- Box Office – work to sell tickets during regular hours and during and before and during a PAC show
- Usher– work to assist people to their seats during a show
- Ambassadors – represent the PAC in the community at meetings and events & helping with performers
- PAC Committee – This committee meets once a month and approves the season schedule and budget. At times, openings occur and if you are interested in serving on the PAC Committee, let us know.